Become an Hamz Self-Publisher
If you are a course expert or a skilled professional who wants to create and publish online courses, then you’ve come to the right place. Share your knowledge with a global audience and earn an income through our shared revenue offering. Join our community of self-publishers today!
Know other experts? Tell them about Hamz self-publishing!
Why become an Hamz Self-Publisher?
• You can make a difference in the world by sharing your knowledge and expertise with a global audience who are keen to learn.
• Earn an income by monetizing your skills and experience through our shared revenue offering.
• Showcase your skills and build your personal brand as an expert in your field.
• Expand your reach across emerging markets. Over 85% of Hamz learners live outside developed economies
• Use your knowledge and expertise to create and publish courses that will help you earn a passive income for your future.
How do I become a self-publisher on Hamz?
It’s easier than you may think! If you have expertise in your field, excellent training material that you have developed and you know how to lead online learners through a fulfilling course, we want to hear from you. Complete the application form and let’s start the self-publishing journey together.
What makes a successful self-publisher?
• Excellent English language writing skills.
• Expert knowledge in a sought-after field.
• The ability to accurately and efficiently distill information into a series of modules using text, images and videos.
Who does self-publishing suit best?
Anyone who meets our strict criteria for quality and expertise can be a self-publisher. Many members of our self-publishing education family are:
• Retired, part-time or even full-time lecturers, teachers or researchers.
• Senior professionals with a passion for training, mentoring or teaching.
• Experts who want to find another channel or platform to extend their business.
What supports do you we offer Self-Publishers?
We are committed to partnering with you every step of the way. We run regular webinars for self-publishers, where you can connect with a Hamz Trainer and ask all your questions. Once you have submitted a test course, you will be assigned a publishing account manager who will guide you through the process of publishing your first course.
Once your course is published, then the marketing magic will kick in. We will promote your course with paid advertising on social media and search. We have an extensive global community of over 19 million learners, and we will use email marketing to reach them.
Steps to start earning as a Self-Publisher
1. Sign up
Sign up for a Hamz account
2. Complete the Application Form Tell us about yourself by completing the Self-Publishers application form. Once we have your details we will take you through each step of the publishing journey.
3. Gain Access to the Publishing Tool
Once you have submitted the publishing application form, you will receive an email with a link to access the Publishing Tool.
4. Complete the Training Courses
Before you start creating your course, you first need to complete two free training courses. The first training module is E-Learning Theory and Practice and outlines how to create an online course from an academic point of view. You will learn how to structure your course and how to keep the learner engaged through content. The second training module is the Hamz Publisher Tool Training Course, and it explains how to use the publishing tool. Each course will take you about 90 minutes to complete.
5. Build Your Sample Course
When you have completed the steps above, you will receive some content to create a sample course. This will give you a flavor of what publishing is all about. Download this simple step-by-step guide on how to use the publishing tool.
6. Submit Your Sample Course
You will not receive feedback for this sample course build, but you will be notified by email if your sample course passed our quality standard checklist to progress your application.
7. Create Your Own Course
If your sample course is approved, you may now begin to create your own course using the skills you have learnt from the self-publisher training process. You will be assigned a Publishing Account Manager (PAM) who will review your course and provide you with feedback to ensure that your course is ready for publishing. Once your course meets the Hamz standard, it will be published.
8. Course Advertising and Marketing
Once your course is published, we will advertise your course to a global audience and to our learner database. There are many activities and tactics available to us to make sure your course gets the attention of as many learners as possible.
9. Monitor Course Performance
Once your course is published, you will be able to track its performance. We will give you access to a link through which you can review your course’s daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual performance. Our standard format of reporting covers the following: number of visitors, active learners, enrolls, completes and certificate purchases. We will also give you a record of your advertising and certification revenue, which you are entitled to.
10. Receive Payment
With your initial publishing and marketing work done, you can sit back and earn 24/7 from interested learners who are accessing your course(s) online. It is important to note that it does take up to 24 months before you can earn a regular income. Of course, you can increase your earnings even more by constantly marketing your course to your personal network and by publishing new courses.