- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Negotiation and solution-building.
- Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
ecampusafrica managed by Link Limited, is Canadian based company. With ecampusafrica, we believe that what you know determines who you are you. We have a library of high end trainings, courses and workshops that will aim to empower, mentor, motivate and create a fruitful generation despite of their background, age and educational level. We highly encourage you to register and explore our golden library that is full of knowledge.From The Heart Of Canada, To The Rest Of The World, We Said Global, No Limit!Every One Of Us Need A New Skill To Survive