Emotional Intelligence At Work
Emotional Intelligence at Work What does the phrase “emotional intelligence in the workplace” encompass? There are five main areas of focus that are included in most studies:
- Self-awareness – of emotions and self-worth, and confidence in one’s abilities.
- Self-regulation – of emotions, standards of honesty, and adaptability.
- Motivation – drive to achieve goals, commitment, and initiative.
- Empathy – high sense of diversity, compassion, and is driven to assist others.
- Social Skills – skills in conflict management, communication, and leadership.
- Define and practice the areas of emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Identify and control your emotions.
- Successfully communicate and maintain relationships with others.
- Identify nonverbal communication and consider this information when engaging.
- Successfully execute conflict resolution and overcome other obstacles in the workplace.
- Exhibit empathy and reverence for others.
Hamz Campus managed by Hamz Link Limited, is Canadian based company. With Hamz Campus, we believe that what you know determines who you are you. We have a library of high end trainings, courses and workshops that will aim to empower, mentor, motivate and create a fruitful generation despite of their background, age and educational level. We highly encourage you to register and explore our golden library that is full of knowledge.From The Heart Of Canada, To The Rest Of The World, We Said Global, No Limit!Every One Of Us Need A New Skill To Survive