Facilitation Skills Training
Facilitation Skills Training Facilitation is often referred to as the new cornerstone of management philosophy. With its focus on fairness and creating an easy decision making process. Creating a comfortable environment through better facilitation will give your participants a better understanding of what a good facilitator can do to improve any meeting or gathering. The Facilitation Skills training can help any organization make better decisions. This training will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that they can use to facilitate small meetings. A strong understating of how a facilitator can command a room and dictate the pace of a meeting will have your participants on the road to becoming great facilitators themselves. Training Objectives:
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate and how to implement them.
Hamz Campus managed by Hamz Link Limited, is Canadian based company. With Hamz Campus, we believe that what you know determines who you are you. We have a library of high end trainings, courses and workshops that will aim to empower, mentor, motivate and create a fruitful generation despite of their background, age and educational level. We highly encourage you to register and explore our golden library that is full of knowledge.From The Heart Of Canada, To The Rest Of The World, We Said Global, No Limit!Every One Of Us Need A New Skill To Survive