Harassment In The Workplace
Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why this topic has become a very important for every organization. The Workplace Harassment will help give participants the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this workshop your participants will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to help create programs that teach employees to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
Hamz Campus managed by Hamz Link Limited, is Canadian based company. With Hamz Campus, we believe that what you know determines who you are you. We have a library of high end trainings, courses and workshops that will aim to empower, mentor, motivate and create a fruitful generation despite of their background, age and educational level. We highly encourage you to register and explore our golden library that is full of knowledge.From The Heart Of Canada, To The Rest Of The World, We Said Global, No Limit!Every One Of Us Need A New Skill To Survive