Unconscious Bias There are two categories of bias in studies today: conscious or explicit biases and unconscious or implicit biases. Unconscious bias is usually thought of as social stereotypes that typically focus on others that are not from the same conscious area. Here are some quick facts about unconscious bias:
- Unconscious bias is more common than the conscious or explicit bias.
- Unconscious bias may not concur with the conscious bias of an individual.
- Unconscious bias may be triggered by an event or situation.
- Define various types of unconscious biases.
- Identify where these biases come from and how they are engrained in our decision making.
- Successfully confront unconscious biases individually.
- Identify the effects of unconscious biases in the workplace.
- Exhibit how to implement an unconscious bias-based training in the workplace.
- Identify the steps for handling an unconscious bias-based complaint at work.
Hamz Campus managed by Hamz Link Limited, is Canadian based company. With Hamz Campus, we believe that what you know determines who you are you. We have a library of high end trainings, courses and workshops that will aim to empower, mentor, motivate and create a fruitful generation despite of their background, age and educational level. We highly encourage you to register and explore our golden library that is full of knowledge.From The Heart Of Canada, To The Rest Of The World, We Said Global, No Limit!Every One Of Us Need A New Skill To Survive